Rajasthan Vidyapeeth- DU

How is your College? Are you happy with your faculty and friends there?

requestion

by pratap_paritala » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:59 pm

i have completed PUC from rajasthan university in 2004.iam native of andhra pradesh ,whether i may be eligible to join degree courses in andhra opradesh
pratap_paritala

by Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:40 pm

Sana wrote:I want to give my 12 examination through JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Could u pl. tell me how should i proceed further and what will be my future options in Graduation courses. Can i join any Graduation /Degree by Osmania university or any other Recognised university.
where do u live email ur exams u had wrote

by Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:44 pm

vissu wrote:Rajasthan Vidya peeth is a UGC granted university but you cannot do your Technical Courses like BTech and MTech (distance mode) directly from the university.
you have to look for an off shore campus which is linked up with that university.
but list of off shore campus is not availble at university site.
so its not reliable.

even you can make your money saying that you are recognised for rajasthan vidyapeeth,
it is good that rajasthan vidyapeeth university or any other university publish their recognized off shore campus on their realted web sites.

hi u mail me at grasim_modelin12@rediff.com i had written puc exams from this we can do btech programes in jntu mail me bye i live in hyd
if the information is already availble then plz let me know.

MTECH

by juby » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:56 pm

I want to do my mtech in E&C through distance education is such a course available in Rajastan Vidyapeeth.I s it valid by AICTE[/i]
juby

by v_882004 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:13 pm

MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE OF INDIA
(RUN BY NON PROFIT MAKING SOCIETY SGSSS)
NEAR SIBBLE NIWAS, PATEL BHAVAN, 5, CIVIL LINE, SAGAR (M.P)
PHONE:-917582-228052, 200777, MOB:- 9826032282
http://tech-india.tripod.com EMAIL: v_882003@yahoo.com
Admission notice for off-campus m.tech programm
Applications are invited for admission to following programmers (semester system) throughOff-campus for the academic semester commencing from AUGUST, 2005.
APPLICATION ISSUE ON DATE AT COUNTER /WEBSITE :- 10 JULY 2005
LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM :- 15 August ;2005
CANDIDATE SHORT LISTED AND DISPLAY ON NOTICE BOARD AND WEBSITE ON:- 22 August 2005
AND INFORM TO CANDIDATE BY POST AND E-MAIL/PHONE/MOBILE

IF CANDIDATE SELECTED THEN LAST DATE TO DEPOSIT FEES
FOR FRIST SEMESTER :- 29 AUGUST; 2005

FEES PER SEMESTER :- 25000/-
NOTE :-CANDIDATE SHORT LISTED ACCORDING TO % OF
B.E/B.TECH AND EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRY / TEACHING
No. seat in each branch is 30
Admission process
1. Student filled given application form and send to management and technology
institute of india with D.D Rs. 500/- in favour of management and technology institute of india payale at sagar (m.p) before last date 15/8/2005
2. For M.tech program candidate short listed by educational board of management and technology institute of india and display list on website and information send student by post /email /phone/mob.

ABOUT MTII
MTII IS THE OFF-CAMPUS CENTRE OF REPUTED DEEMED UNIVERSITY
OUR FACULTY
About the university which award degree
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation - Deemed University
Degree is directly given by university .

Mtii offer M.TECH in following branch

1. M.Tech/M.E in APPLIED ELECTRONICS
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, IT) / AMIE/M.Sc[ Electronics]/M.Sc [Physics].
2. M.Tech/M.E IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech /B.E. (CSE, ECE, EEE., EIE) / ( IT) / M.C.A /
M.Sc. (SE,CT,IT,CS) / M.Sc. (MATHS)/AMIE
3. M.Tech/M.E IN COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, IT) /
AMIE/M.Sc[ Electronics]/ M.Sc [Physics]
4. M.Tech /M.E IN POWER ELECTRONCIS AND DRIVES
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E(EEE\EIE\ECE\ICE\CSE), AMIE,
M.Sc(ELECTRONICS), M.Sc(PHYSICS)
5. M.Tech/M.E IN VLSI Design
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, IT) / AMIE
6. M.Tech/M.E IN - BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, B.Tech IT)/
AMIE/ M.Sc[ Electronics]/ M.Sc [Physics].
7. M.Tech/M.E IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (IT, CSE, EEE, EIE, ECE, ICE)
M.Sc. (SE, CT, IT, CS) MCA, M.Sc., (MATHS) / AMIE
8. M.Tech-ADVANCED COMPUTING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E. (CSE) / ( IT)
9. M.Tech- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (IT, CSE, EEE, EIE, ECE, ICE)
MSc(SE,CT,IT,CS)/MCA/M.Sc.(MATHS)/AMIE
10. M.Tech-EMBEDDED SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, IT) / AMIE
11. M.Tech-COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E MECH / PROD / MANU / I.E / AUTO./AMIE
12. M.Tech-THERMAL ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E MECH / PROD / MANU / I.E / AUTO. /AMIE
13. M.Tech- MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E MECH / PROD / MANU / I.E / AUTO. / AMIE
14. M.Tech- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
Eligibility - BE Civil/AMIE/M.Sc [Environmental]
15. M.Tech- URBAN AND HIGHWAY ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E. Civil /AMIE
16. M.Tech- SOIL MECHANICS
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E MECH / PROD / MANU / I.E / AUTO. / AMIE
17. M.Tech- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / BE Civil Engineering / AMIE M.E - SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
18. M.E - SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E.(CSE) / IT) / M.C.A / M.Sc. (SE, IT, CT, CS) / AMIE.

19. M.Tech- CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (EIE/ICE/EEE/ECE/CSE/IT) / AMIE/ M.Sc[ Electronics]/ M.Sc [Physics].

20. M.Tech- OPTICAL COMMUNICATION
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, CSE, IT)/AMIE
21. M.Tech- POWER SYSTEMS
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E (EEE\EIE\ECE\ICE\CSE) / AMIE,
M.Sc(ELECTRONICS), M.Sc(PHYSICS)
22. M.Tech- (BIOINFOMATICS)
Eligibility - B.Tech / B.E IT, CSE, EEE, EIE, ECE, ICE MSc(SE,CT,IT,CS)/MCA/M.Sc.(MATHS)/AMIE

1. NOTE :- MEANIG OF SHORT FORM:-

2. Electronics and communication engg. (ECE)

3. ELECTRONICS AND TELE COMMUNICATION ENGG (ECE)

4. Electronics and electrical engg (EEE)

5. Electronics and INSTRUMENTATION ENGG. (EIE)

6. Computer science and engineering (CSE)

7. Instrumentation and control engg (ICE)

8. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(IT)

M.TECH APPLICATION FORM
MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
INSTITUTE OF INDIA(MTII)
Patel bhavan , near sibble 5, civil line , sagar (m.p)
pin-470001 Website:- http://tech-india.tripod.com Email:v_882003@yahoo.com
Phone:-07582-228052, 07582-200777, 9826032282
Price of prospectus and form:- 500/-
If you get form by email or website then you must Attached with form D.D/ cheque Rs.500/- in favour of ‘management and technology institute of India” payable at sagar(m.p)
OR
You deposit Rs. 500/- in any branch of HDFC in India as name “management and technology institute of India” in A\C 4492020000480
And send by form by e-mail our email address v_882003@yahoo.com

Last date :- 8/9/2005
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO POST-GRADUATE COURSES IN ENGINEERING(M.E. / M. Tech.) by off-campus mode/distance education mode/online mode

COURSE OT WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT………………………..
LAST QULIFICATION WITH BRANCH………………………………………

For office use only
Application Regn. No………………………..
Dated………………………………
Application fee of Rs………………………………..
received vide cheque/Draft/by bank ………………………..

Registrar Cashier
……………………………………………

(TO BE FILLED BY THE CANDIDATE)

1.Name of the applicant in full …………………………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………

2.Name of the applicant’s father/guardian/husband………………..
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
3.Name of the applicant’s mother……………………………………………….

.4.Nationality of applicant……………………………………………………….

5. Marital status of the applicant ……………………………………

6..Date of birth of the applicant……………………………………….

7.Applicant’s address in full :…………………………………………
with phone/Fax/E-mail code

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

8. Details of Examinations passed

Name of Exam Year of Passing University/Board Division andPercentageof marks SUBJECT
10th
12th
Qualifying exam B.TECH(B.E/B.TECH/MCA/M.Sc
NOTE; (1) Attach certified copies of Certificates/Mark sheets in support of each entry

9.Professional experience if any,…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
10. DECLARATION OF APPLICANT

I declare that the statements given above are correct. If I am found guilty of giving wrong information, I am liable to be disqualified from admission.I have read and understood all the annexures with this application from including the relevant portions of the University ordinance pertaining to the course.
If selected for admission, I promise to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and the statutes and ordinances of the Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation Deemed University andAND MTII and any changes incorporated there in from time to time. I also undertake to maintain the discipline of the college. I do not involve my self in ragging:

PLACE :……………………………

DATE : ……………………………
Signature of the applicant

MTII IS THE OFF-CAMPUS CENTRE OF Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation Deemed University, Salem
ADDRESS of our university
VINAYAKA MISSION'S RESEARCH FOUNDATION DEEMED UNVERSITY
N.H-47, Sankari Main Road,
Ariyanoor, Salem - 636 308.
Tamil Nadu, India.
WEBSITE http://www.vinayakamissions.com

ABOUT THE VMRF DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation-Deemed University was established in the year 2001. The Deemed University status was conferred by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India with the recommendations of to Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation as an acknowledgement of excellence and satisfaction for the highest levels of academic standards and its best infrastructure facilities provided to achieve excellence in education.
Motto: Vision, Wisdom and Unity.
University strives to spread the cerebral Vision to impart knowledge that is Wisdom and all these things would be done in a spirit of Unity.
The motto is a dedication to the Founder Chancellor of the University Dr. A. Shanmugasundaram whose selfless vision to create an intellectually inclined society assumed the shape of Vinayaka Mission's and has grown further to take the status of a deemed university.
VISION :
To achieve excellence in education. To make education as a tool for social change for the betterment of the society.
MISSION :
To spread education globally in the field of Medicine, Dental, Paramedical, Homeopathy, Engineering, Management and Arts & Science using existing resources and Technology.
Following are the colleges of Vinayaka Mission's group of educational institutions under the ambit of Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation Deemed University.
1. Vinayaka Mission's Sankarachariyar Dental College , Salem.
2. Vinayaka Mission's Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Salem.
3. Vinayaka Mission's Annapoorna College of Nursing, Salem.
4. Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospital, Salem.
5. Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College , Salem.
6. Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Arts and Science College , Salem.
7. Vinayaka Mission's College of Physiotherapy , Salem.
8. Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy , Salem .
9. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Chennai.

AIMS OF THE INSTITUTION
1. To empower the masses thro` Education, to make them employable or self employable.
2. To deliver innovative programmes of higher education and training to all aspirants irrespective of their place of residence.
3. To enhance the literacy rate, knowledge and skill oriented education as a contribution to strengthen our nation to meet the global challenges technically & educationally.

UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES
The University is excelling in its outstanding performance under the esteemed guidance and governance of Dr. A.SHANMUGASUNDARAM, Chancellor, Dr. S. SHARAVANAN, Pro-Chancellor, Dr. A.S. GANESAN, Pro-Chancellor, Mr. J. S. SATHISH KUMAR, Vice-Chancellor, Mr. N.V. CHANDRASEKAR, Director, Mr. S.K. JAGANATHAN, Director, Mr. N. RAMASAMY, Director, Prof. V.R. RAJENDRAN, Registrar, Prof. Y. ABRAHAM, Rector and Dr.M.SELVARAJ, Director, Faculty of Distance Education, and Dr. A. BALASUNDARAM, Controller of Examinations.

Supreme Court Judgment

Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation Deemed University, Salem offer technical course according to

Supreme Court Judgment says any University in India can Start Technical Courses without Approval of AICTE or Any Apex Body…
Based on Supreme Court Judgment Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundatio
Deemed University, Salem Offering B.Tech and m.tech and all other Courses

http://www.educationobserver.com/aicte1.htm
http://www.careerguidanceindia.com/News/News.htm#6
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/2001/09/2 ... 25000l.htm

Universities can launch technical courses without AICTE approval: Supreme Court's Landmark judgement

The Supreme Court has ruled that it is not obligatory for a university, created under an Act of a competent legislature, to seek and secure prior approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to start a department for imparting a course or programme in technical education or a technical institution as an adjunct to the university itself to conduct technical courses of its choice and selection.

Delivering the judgment Mr. Justic S. Rajendra Babu, upheld plea of the Bharathidasan University to commence courses in technology such as information technology & management, bio-engineering & technology, petrochemical engineering & technology, pharmaceutical engineering and technology, etc. without securing the prior approval of the AICTE.

The bench which included Mr. Justice Doraiswamy Raju set aside the verdict of the Madras High Court (HC) - which had held that it was obligatory on the part of the appellant-university to secure prior approval of the AICTE to commence the specified technical courses.

Allowing an appeal from the appellant-university against the judgment of the HC, the Bench dismissed a writ petition from AICTE which contended that the appellant-university did not secure its (AICTE's) prior approval for commencing the said technical courses, as obligated under statutory regulations made under the AICTE Act, 1987.

(The HC's impugned verdict was given on a writ petition from AICTE against the university in this regard.)

AICTE nod not obligatory: SC: The Hindu
By T. Padmanabha Rao

NEW DELHI, SEPT. 24. The Supreme Court has ruled that it is not obligatory for a university, created under an Act of a competent legislature, to seek and secure prior approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to start a department for imparting a course or programme in technical education or a technical institution as an adjunct to the university itself to conduct technical courses of its choice and selection.
Delivering the judgment, Mr. Justice S. Rajendra Babu, upheld a plea of the Bharathidasan University (appellant) to commence courses in technology such as information technology & management, bio-engineering & technology, petrochemical engineering & technology, pharmaceutical engineering and technology etc. without securing the prior approval of the AICTE.
The Bench which included Mr. Justice Doraiswamy Raju set aside the verdict of the Madras High Court (HC) - which held that it was obligatory on the part of the appellant-university to secure prior approval of the AICTE to commence the specified technical courses.
Allowing an appeal from the appellant-university against the judgment of the HC, the Bench dismissed a writ petition from AICTE which contended that the appellant-university did not secure its (AICTE's) prior approval for commencing the said technical courses, as obligated under statutory regulations made under the AICTE Act, 1987.
(The HC's impugned verdict was given on a writ petition from AICTE against the university in this regard).
The Bench, on close analysis of the relevant provisions of the AICTE Act 1987, University Grants Commission Act, 1956, pointed out that ``the clear intention of the legislature (in enacting the AICTE Act) is not that `all institutions' whether university or otherwise ought to be treated as `technical institutions' covered by the (AICTE) Act.''
``If that was the intention, there was no difficulty for the legislature to have merely provided a definition of `technical institution' by not excluding `university' from the definition thereof and thereby avoided the necessity to use alongside both the words `technical institutions' and university in several provisions in the Act,'' the Bench said.
``The definition of `technical institution' excludes from its purview a `university','' and ``when by definition a `university' is excluded from a `technical institution', to interpret that such a clause or such an expression wherever the expression `technical institution' occurs will include a `university' will be reading into the Act what is not provided therein,'' the Bench observed.
``The power to grant approval for starting new technical institutions and for introduction of new courses or programmes in consultation with the agencies concerned is covered by Section 10(k) which would not cover a `university' but only a `technical institution','' the Bench added.
``If Section 10 (k) does not cover a `university' but only a `technical institution', a `regulation' cannot be framed in such a manner so as to apply the regulation framed in respect of `technical institution' to apply for universities when the Act maintains a complete dichotomy between a `university' and a `technical institution','' the Bench noted.
The Bench placed on record a statement of the appellant- university that the challenge with reference to the `regulation' in question and claim of the AICTE that the appellant-university - should seek and obtain prior approval of the AICTE to start a department or commence a new course or programme in technical education - does not mean that they have no obligation or duty to conform to the standards and norms laid down by the AICTE for the purpose of ensuring coordinated and integrated development of technical education and maintenance of standards.''
The HC in rendering its impugned judgment relied on a full bench decision of the Andhra Pradesh HC in `Sambasiva Rao's case' (1997) which held that - anybody or everyone of the authorities and institutions concerned with a `technical education' all over the country would fall within the meaning of ``technical institution'' as defined in Section 2(h) of the AICTE Act and, therefore, be bound by the authority of the AICTE under the AICTE Act and the regulations thereunder.

``The decision of the A.P. HC in `Sambasiva Rao's case' cannot also be considered to lay down the correct position of law, as declared by us (apex court),'' the Bench held.
For any confusion and doubt contact us

MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE OF INDIA
(RUN BY NON PROFIT MAKING SOCIETY SGSSS)
NEAR SIBBLE NIWAS, PATEL BHAVAN, 5, CIVIL LINE, SAGAR (M.P)
PHONE:-917582-228052, 200777, MOB:- 9826032282
http://tech-india.tripod.com EMAIL: v_882003@yahoo.com
OUR INSTITUTE IS THE OFF-CAMPUS CENTRE
v_882004
Youngster

by SASIDHAR » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:11 pm

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IF I HAVE DONE THE THE GRADUATION COURSES LIKE B.tech(CS) IN RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNISERSITY
THROUGH OFFSHORE IS THAT RECOGNIZED BY UGC AND THE CERTIFICATES THAT I GET ARE RELIABLE.PLZ HELP ME OUT
SASIDHAR

rvdu approval of DEC

by Ram Prasad Mishra » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 am

what is is recent developement about the approval of DEC for RVDU.
rpm
Ram Prasad Mishra
Youngster

by shaji » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:44 pm

I want to know about Corespondance diploma in Mechanical from good university in India. PLEASE HELP ME

My Maii id: shaji.kallippara@gmail.com[/b]
shaji
Youngster

by gurpreet_sapru2003 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:39 pm

I also want to know the required information. I have heard that this university provides the corrospondence courses for B.Techs. I am not sure about this. I have searched on the net about the reputation of this university, but i am not convinced about the data present on the net.

So i think that this is not a good university. But still i want some more people references about this subject.

So, if any body has any information about the corrospondence courses from university and there degree values in the market.

Regards
Gurpreet
gurpreet_sapru2003
Youngster

RECOGNISITON OF UNIV

by praven » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:07 am

I HAVE COMPLETED PUC FROM RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH . WITH COMBITION OF PHYSICS BIOLOGY CHEMISTRY . PLS TELL WHEATHER I AM ELIGBILE TO JOIN BAMS BHMS MEDICAL COURSES & BVSC & OTHER COMPETATIVE EXAMS IN INDIA. PLEASE HELP ME & ALSO TELL ME WHETHER THIS UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNISED BY UGC, & GO.NOS. OF RECOGNISITION.
praven
Youngster

PreviousNext

Return to College Talks