Kalinga University

How is your College? Are you happy with your faculty and friends there?

Kalinga University

by Kumar1 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:50 pm

Can any one please let me know whether Kalinga University is Valid or Not.

Please treat this as Urgent
Kumar1

Kalinga University

by harini » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:32 pm

Where is this universtity located? I couldn't find the university in any of the sites. I recommend you to make a visit to www.IndiaStudyCenter.com. They have made an indepth analysis on the universities and colleges in India.

Also make a visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in, where all the recognised universities will be listed.
harini
Connoisseur

Re: Kalinga University

by kiran » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:11 pm

Kumar1 wrote:Can any one please let me know whether Kalinga University is Valid or Not.

:P hi kumari , his kiran from ap , kalinga univercity is fake university , i loss nearly 5000rs in his year . so dont try for hat.... :?: but i dont know correct information ...
kiran

by dr.abhiram kulshreshtha » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:25 pm

Kumar1 wrote:Can any one please let me know whether Kalinga University is Valid or Not.

kalinga university is a university creatted by the state govt. in accordance with the sec 2(f) of the UGC act.
dr.abhiram kulshreshtha

Kalinga University not in UGC List of valid universities

by harini23 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:58 am

Kalinga University located in Chattisgarh was not mentioned in the list of valid Universities of UGC. Joining in the course is on your own risk.
harini23

by francis » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:23 am

francis

by hi Dr. Abhiram » Mon May 03, 2004 9:25 pm

dr.abhiram kulshreshtha wrote:

kalinga university is a university creatted by the state govt. in accordance with the sec 2(f) of the UGC act.

Read ur message and I came to know that this university is established under State Govt Act sec 2(f) of the UGC act.[/quote]. This means that university can be formed under state govt act and I also found this info "
Sri Bala Saibaba was appointed the Chancellor of Kalinga university, located at Raipur, by the Governor of Chattisgarh. The appointment letter was presented to Sri Balasai Baba on his 44th birthday by the Union Minister, C.P. Thakur, at a function here on January 14. " From The Hindu of JAN 17, 2004.

Can you please let me know more details

Regards
Kumar

[url][/url]
hi Dr. Abhiram

Chattisgarh Universities

by pulseofindia » Mon May 10, 2004 9:18 am

Hi,

I am from pulseofindia and we are a N.G.O and we are dealing with education in India.

Recently about 250 universities are formed in the state of chattisgarh according to private universities act. Kalinga University is one among them. It is true that it is not included in the list of U.G.C but it is also a fact that it ia valid university and it has its own right to issue certificates.

We cant say its fake because it is passed by state legisleture and as per U.G.C rules it has a legal right to issue certificates. But students are warned to join these universities at their own risk.

For more information and discussion you can mail me at my email id:
pulseofindia@yahoo.com

Thank you..and have a nice day
pulseofindia

Chattisgarh Universities

by pulseofindia » Mon May 10, 2004 9:21 am

You can ask any question about education, employement, training about all with us. Thank you.
pulseofindia@yahoo.com
pulseofindia

Re: Kalinga University not in UGC List of valid universities

by pulseofindia » Mon May 10, 2004 9:30 am

harini23 wrote:Kalinga University located in Chattisgarh was not mentioned in the list of valid Universities of UGC. Joining in the course is on your own risk.

yes , you are right.. It is really a difficult situtaion in India...please ready my answer Thank you
pulseofindia
Grasshopper

Next

Return to College Talks