Kalinga University

How is your College? Are you happy with your faculty and friends there?

by amit tewari » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:51 pm

now kalinga university is trying to revive because chhattisgarh gov. is going to introduce a new act
under this act if it will revive then u can join oterwise not plz
amit tewari

by t.kumear » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:41 pm

hi plz tell me search address of result released by kalinga university in2005. i have completed B.A course from kalinga and completed in 2005. can u tell me the site address for to know the result.
t.kumear

Re: kalinga university

by srikanthMalepati » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:06 pm

dr.abhiram kulshreshtha wrote:kalinga university is not a fake university.Had it been a fake university than why does the ugc not include its name in the list of fake universities, which they have published on their web-site?it is a 100% ok university only thing which is to be checked is htat whether kalinga universitry has fulfilled the recent norms of the chhatisgarh govt or not?

Dear sir

does this kalinga university certificates are eligible for applying fr employment pass in foreign countries like singapore. please let me know at the earliest.is elgible

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth
srikanthMalepati
Youngster

One sitting graduation

by urbanbrandmale » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:07 pm

Does Kalinga university offer one-sitting graduation.Please help me by informing me.Many of my years have got wasted.How to contact kalinga university...website/email/tel/ address???
urbanbrandmale
Youngster

by pulseofindia » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:39 pm

We have been getting many emails regarding the authenticity of Kalinga University, Raipur.

Hence I would like to clarify some facts regarding Kalinga University:

1) Kalinga University has used many loopholes in the law of the country and fooled the entire student community.

2) Kalinga University is neither recognized by the Central Government nor by any State Government.

Hence the certificates of Kalinga have no value either in Government or private.

3) It is not at all recognised neither by M.H.R.D nor by the U.G.C. The certificates
produced by the university are fake. I have valid proof regarding the same.

4) We have personally visited all the private universities of Chhattisgarh, the executives of those
universities, the officers of state as well as central government, lawyers as well as officials of UGC. And like to confirm that the Kalinga University carries no recognition.

5) some firms can consider these certificates for promotion purposes.But none of them consider it for
initial employement.

6) Some Open Universities of India do consider these certificates issued by the Kalinga for admission to their correpondance courses.

7) As far as Kaling University, Raipur is concerned , It has no recognition till date and I dont
think it will getting recognition in the near future.

Thank you and All the Best.
Last edited by pulseofindia on Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pulseofindia
Grasshopper

by chandramohang » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:11 am

Hi Guys,

One good news to Kalinga raipur students,
Check out the url below. Please reply for this.

www.hindu.com/edu/2006/04/04/stories/20 ... 080200.htm

Regards,
Chan
chandramohang
Youngster

Previous

Return to College Talks